Role: Researching ideas for new content, producing written content to support marketing, and assisting with the production of social content.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, however, fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Excellent writing & communication skills are essential
- Capable in thinking creatively
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Strong interest in social media and digital channels
- Knowledge in SEO is an
Apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Content Writer – [your name]
Internship - Software Engineer
You will be learning real world software engineering and having fun at start-up life.
- Pursuing an S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passionate in software engineering
- Loved to coding and have knowledge of programming skills
Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Role: Create, maintain and optimize Backend Services
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Design Concept
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concept
- Familiar with Continuous Integration process
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Familiar with Code Design Pattern
- Experience using MVC Framework like Django, Rails, Laravel or Play
- Experience using versioning system like Git or SVN
Software Engineer, Front End
Role: Designing, developing and improving the quality of Tripvisto’s tech and product.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithm
- Accustomed with using versioning system / version control (Git or SVN)
- Experienced in using MVC framework (Not obligated, but recommended)
Role: Reveal what our users need from our products by ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next, creating a cohesive style guide, and ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across the product
- Proven as UI/UX Designer
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Knowledge the principles of experiment design
Role: Reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users to develop new features.
- Experience in conducting end-to- end research
- Knowledge of various UX research methods
- Able to do research market data and doing A/B Testing
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design