Internship - Software Engineer
You will be learning real world software engineering and having fun at start-up life.
- Pursuing an S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passionate in software engineering
- Loved to coding and have knowledge of programming skills
Internship - Web Designer
You will be the part of HR department, help us to provide some image post design and video editing and having fun at start-up life.
- Pursuing an S1 degree in Visual Communication Design or equivalent
- Passionate in web design
Role : Maintain and update company's sales report
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Accounting
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Honest, diligent, detail-oriented, and are capable in working in team or solo
- Have quite sum amount of general knowledge and open-mindedness
Software Engineer, Backend
Role: Create, maintain and optimize Backend Services
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Design Concept
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concept
- Familiar with Continuous Integration process
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Familiar with Code Design Pattern
- Experience using MVC Framework like Django, Rails, Laravel or Play
- Experience using versioning system like Git or SVN
Software Engineer, Front End
Role: Designing, developing and improving the quality of Tripvisto’s tech and product.
- Familiar with data structures and algorithm
- Accustomed with using versioning system / version control (Git or SVN)
- Experienced in using MVC framework (Not obligated, but recommended)
Role: Reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users to develop new features.
- Experience in conducting end-to- end research
- Knowledge of various UX research methods
- Able to do research market data and doing A/B Testing
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design